The different components of the Union (SAC, the Congregations of Sisters, NCCs) have already started or drawn up local programmes of celebrations, which may be extended up to January20, 2014.
These programmes and the initiatives associated with them, especially for the opening and closing celebrations, should be communicated to the Committee, which plans to make them known by all available means available, in order to facilitate a continuous exchange of information and news which, during this year, will help to ensure greater sharing and participation. In particular, the following are suggested:
- enhance and encourage the celebration of the Octave and feast of the Epiphany in a renewed and more solemn manner;
- invite the Pallottine universities and Pallotti Institutes to promote symposia, study days, etc. locally;
- organise a prayer meeting on the 22nd of every month locally (12 per year);
- organise a Popular Mission locally in the various Pallottine and non-Pallottine parishes;
- organise a common spiritual retreat for the different local components of the Union;
- prepare an international youth meeting in Rio de Janeiro to coincide with WYD 2013 including participation in the latter.
 Cf. Suggestions of the three General Councils of the Core Communities (May 16, 2011)